CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

New ultrasound!

Thanks again to my wonderful friend Shauna (I may not have a lot of friends here, but the ones I do are GREAT!) I was able to have another ultrasound of #3! Call me a paranoid mom (yeah right, me???) but I just wanted to double check and make sure the thing in her bowel had not come back and that my placenta was still behaving itself...and both were still perfect--what a relief! I have never had an ultrasound this far along and it was just so crazy to see how she has grown on the screen. We saw her "practice breathing" and Shauna was able to get some way cute shots--even with #3 sucking on her arm and covering up her face. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she "pops" out (if only it were that easy) because to me in these she has Lu's nose, but Mae's chubby cheeks she had when she was born... guess we'll just have to be patient--easier said than done, right??? Well take a good look cuz these are the last ones before she is actually HERE!!!

I love these profile ones


Shauna informed me that she thinks she has quite a bit of hair...the little white arrow is pointing to it--just in case you're not as talented as Shauna and can't see that for yourselves...

Little feetsies
This is the best one we got where she actually moved her arm for a second
She looks so much like Lu in this one to me...


It is getting SOOOOOOO CLOSE--can't wait!!!

1 comments:

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

we were right on! lu's nose and mae's cheeks and LOTS of hair!! she is SO cute on ultrasound and in real life!