CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My WILD child!

We call Lu our "WILD CHILD"--and she DEFINITELY lives up to that name! Thought I'd capture just a few of her latest antics... Cowgirl Lu, who wears this around the house saying "HAW!"(as in "Yee-haw!")
Looking quite posh in her newest love--sunglassess--and blowing me kissy faces...

Like I said--Lu LOVES her sunglassess...I'm lucky if I can get her take them off at night!


After complete insistance on her part, she is totally content with Mae's "pantsies" on her head... (this one is for you Erin!) and a plastic lei--she has quite the fashion sense!


Hanging over grandma and grandpa's stream with a little help from her WILD DAD...and loving every moment of it!




Could this girl get any cuter??? She is a HOOT and you NEVER know what to expect out of her! LOVE YOU LU!!!

0 comments: