CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

24th of July Parade!

Also while my friends were here, our little town of Vernal had our 24th of July parade--and with a festivity like this--who could miss out??? So we packed all of us up and headed out... Can someone tell me where #3 is supposed to go???

The girls were fascinated with the parade--Lu especially got excited every time they threw out candy. She would run up to the candy, inspect each piece and find just the right one to bring back...


Ho and Linz were also especially excited to see the parade!

Mae and "her" friend Lindsay...
I had to throw this one in because (although you can't really see it) this is my old work, Ashley Regional Medical Center's float, and where all my children will be born!



SOOOOOOOO cute! Love all three of these girls!

The sitting in the chairs lasted for a whole 30 seconds before they resorted to other means...

Cute Ho and little Mae...Mae doesn't look too happy about having Ho there, don't you think?

My three FAVORITE people in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! How lucky are my girls to have such an AMAZING dad?!!!

Mae pretty much wouldn't leave Lindsay's side the whole weekend...

and talked her ear off I'm sure!

Me and the Ho!



We had a GREAT time at the parade with everyone and I'm sooooooooo glad my friends were able to be there with us!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

First of all, let me tell you where No. 3 goes...his name is Coby. He has two hands duh! And second - I miss my Mae! (Ok, all of you I guess.) But I really love that Mae and me bonded, she is my bestest friend and I can't wait until we can have some more "big girl time". Thank you for letting us crash your house (and your inlaws), we had so much fun!