CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 15, 2011

THE BELLY

With this being my last baby, I decided I better document THE BELLY just so looking back I wouldn't regret not having done it, especially if the girls ever wanted to see me pregnant. I happen to know a great photographer so I was able to get these done pretty quickly as I was afraid at any moment my belly button would *POP*! I think they turned out pretty good considering I'm not quite in my fitness prime.







I really love these last ones with me and the girls. Mae was all about getting her picture taken and while Lu wasn't quite so thrilled, she was definitely a good sport! I love ALL these girls soooooooo much and cannot wait for #3 to get here!

1 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Your belly pics turned out so cute I love the one with the ribbon you look beautiful!!