CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ooohhh Scary...It's Halloween!!!

So yesterday we had our own little photo shoot with Mae and Kenna (Mae's cousin, Coby's sis' little girl) in their Halloween outfits. Kenna likes to "pose" (just ask her yourself), but Mae was little unsure about the whole thing! Kenna was a fairy, and for Mae we went with a skeleton. My goldfish idea was vetoed by someone (who will remain nameless), so I had to find a bow so everyone will know she is a she-skeleton...although I'm sure some smart person will see the bow and ask about our little "boy." Oh well, I still think she is the cutest bag of bones on the planet! By the way, the scenary in the pics, yeah that would be our unkempt yard. Looks good in the pics right?...not so much in real life...:(

Kenna "posed" this one herself!


Contrary to what Kenna may tell you, no she did not fall out of the tree



Mom & Dad what are you doing to me?!!!
I love this one of Mae! She looks so posh- doesn't she? She is one HOT BABE!


COUSINS!!!









12 comments:

C and C Young said...

Those pictures are too cute! Seriously I get SO bugged when people think Maddux is a girl...lame--seriously, do little girls wear dark blue shirts that say "mommy's little prince???"

Lindsay said...

So cute pics! She is the cutest skeleton I've ever seen!

J&J Binghameez said...

Very cute pictures! I'm so glad we ran into each other! See ya soon!

Jenn said...

So cute! Its so fun to dress up the little ones!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Oh my gosh these make me love Halloween!! I told Case we need to go and see you guys when we can see Mae cause we haven't seen her in a while!

JMe said...

Soooooo Freakin' cute, Ash! Mae looks like a little skeleton model!

Hollie said...

ASH...ok ok dont hate me..i know you called me like what?? last week:( i think i was at the maze when you called thats why i missed your call..and i have been meaning to call you back..(obviously im bad at that) BUT im planning on calling you tonight after i get off work..i get off at 7. anywho...i LOVE these cute pics..MAE pulls a serious look very well...kinda like zoolander..haha Much cuter tho!! and Cobes niece is darling!! miss you!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Yeah lets hang out on Halloween!! Casey and I both have a few tests due, but we'll try to get them done early!! Maybe we should rent that Disney show "Halloweentown" or something that won't scare me too much :)! Is Mae going trick or treating at all?

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

I seriously am soooo bummed Ben and I can't come over for Halloween and see adorable Mae and sweet Kenna in person! I wish you could trick or treat at our place we'd give you all the candy. Seriously if there was no bow on her head I would still know it was Mae! Other people not so much and if they can't tell by the bow...? You need to cut off any lines of communication with this person. Seriously all and any lines.

Joe and Ellen said...

The girls look so cute! That is seriously the cutest skeleton I've ever seen!!

C and C Young said...

Hey girl: I'm setting my blog to private--could you email me your email address cassicraven@yahoo.com--thanks!

HannaH said...

Ashley I had no idea you were such a great photographer. These pics are seriously cute. I am changing my blog to private so get me your e-mail and I will send you the invite to view it
hannah