CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

5 Generations!

This is kind of an old picture, but I finally just looked through them and decided to post it. When MaeLee was born that made for 5 generations in my family...pretty rare! My great grandma, Elma Clarke, (Mae's great-great grandma) just turned 100 years old (!!!) in February and was able to see her first great-great grandchild born! I always wanted her to stick around for this and Mae is so lucky (we all are) to know such a great woman!
We LOVE you Grandma Elma!



4 comments:

The Prices said...

what an amazing pic! 5 generations--WOW!!

Lindsay said...

That is awesome! And I love your mom and grams, I don't really know great gram, but I'm sure I would love her too!

Jenn said...

I haven't seen your grandma forever, she is so sweet! I remember when we were kids visiting her at her house a few times. 5 generations, that's so cool!!

Sarah said...

5 generations, WOW! That's impressive! And it's such a cute picture