CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here's to 4 years...

Well as of today around 10:00 me and Coby have officially been married for 4 WHOLE YEARS!!! Crazy, to think I'm such an old married woman! But I am a VERY happy old married woman! I love my life with Coby and am sooooooooo glad things worked out the way they did! There are some things in my life I wish I'd done differently, but I wouldn't change one thing because I'm sooooooooo happy where and with who I've ended up with!!! Coby is such an amazing husband, dad and best friend! We still have so much fun together and I love him sooooooooooooo much!!! Here's to 4 wonderful years & one beautiful daughter! Just thought I'd share a few pics of that eventful day!




3 comments:

Hollie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my lovely friends:) ASH...i am seriously SO HAPPY for you...i was with you thee day you met cobes..and im glad i took that "first picture" You too are seriously Perfection together..you fit quit nicely...Since day one..i could see how giddy you were and you still are..and now you kids have a gorgeous baby girl!! YAY-Cheers to 4 Happy years..and many more forever!! and i will be awaiting your call my friend..i know we need to chat on a regular basis...this distance thing is no fun...i have this weekend off..so ill be awaiting you or you be awaiting me!! Love ya friend!!

Jenn said...

I'd like to take some credit on you two meeting! I remember that night,it was me, you and Hollie at that concert of Coby's at Weber St., we met the boys then they came over to your house and we all sat outside and ate pizza! The rest is history! Memories! Happy Anniversary! Its crazy how time files, its been four years and you have a beautful baby girl now! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Lindsay said...

4 years! Holy cow! Time flies when you're having fun!! Happy Anniversary to ya!!