CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!

So a few weeks ago while the boys were out hunting defenseless animals (who apparently outsmarted our men because they came home empty-handed...pity), me, Mae and my mom had a girls weekend and had soooo much fun! Here are some pics of us par-taying it up!


We endulged ourselves with pedicures...but no not Mae. She has this silly thing with sucking on her toes so we thought we should probably wait on her. Maybe next time Mae-Mae! Notice the matching pj's my mom got us...she is so silly! (I had to tell her the other day that No me and Mae did not want matching beanies to wear around town..."Not even if Coby has one too?" She asked. I don't think so...but I do LUFF the jammies!
Grandma and Mae looking out to the unknown abiss...ok, so it was just too cold outside and Mae was sad about that.


Mae loves taking her baths with grandma...ok, so mostly she just loves sucking on her washcloth and soaking the bathroom!
We had so much fun! My mom is so awesome and I'm so lucky to have had her for a mom and best friend!

7 comments:

The Prices said...

I love the pic of Mae that you have added on your side bar--the ones with the hat. She is so cute!!

C and C Young said...

How fun!! Mae is so cute. I tried to paint Maddux's fingernails black on Sunday but Chadd vetoed me and hid the nail polish immediately....come on black is VERY masculine--very punk rock.

Lindsay said...

Your mom is pretty great! I'm glad you had a fun girls weekend! Mae so stinking cute!! Let us know next time your in town so we can play. Oh and I know, we still need to venture out to Vernal.....still working on that...

Lindsay said...

Oh and ps, I too FREAKING LOVE all the pics on the side...you are quite the photog these days!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Girls days rule! p.s. I love the ronnie video. Very funny

JMe said...

Ditto--I think your mom is AWESOME. You guys are all pretty cool, if you think about it!

Hollie said...

Ashlee Anne...How fun are you three girls:) that is so nice that you got to spend time with your mummy..the matching pjs. are super cool and you have a matching beanie with mae to? i want to see this...and i too love your pics on the side..they are sooo f-ing cute!! and yes..still working on that vernal trip..we will def. have to do it before the snow comes a falling down..anywho..we miss you!