CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'VE PEAKED!!!:(

So I just heard of this study that someone did (don't ask me who) that figured out that human bodies "peak" at age 25! So- sorry folks, this is as good as it is going to get! It is all down-hill from here...and I'm bummed! Wish I'd known earlier so when I turned 25 I could have done something with myself knowing that it would NEVER get any better than it was at that exact moment! Here's to 7 more months before I start to decomp...Just thought I'd share this uplifting news with you all...

4 comments:

C and C Young said...

Well crap...there goes my day. Thanks for letting me know though, now I have an excuse to skank it up for the next three months.

Lindsay said...

What an uplifting thought! Thanks for that!!

JMe said...

I feel disheartened. ( Did I spell that correctly?)

ZENGER TEAM! said...

Hey Ash! Oh my gosh! It's been so long since i've seen you. Hope all is well. And I don't think that we've peaked at all. We have so much to look forward too, babies, more babies and more:)