CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

NEW ULTRASOUND!!!

Well, thanks to my AWESOME friend, Shauna, we were able to get a little sneak peek ultrasound at our little addition! We took the girls with us (yeah, that was a good idea) and all THREE of our children were being terrors--weird right? The littlest one wouldn't cooperate and give us the perfect shot and the other ones were getting a little impatient (or A LOT impatient in Lu's case--Mae was really into it for the first few minutes) BUT in the end it was totally worth it!Cutie already! I LOVE these profile shots!
Little feetsies!
AND THE EARLY VERDICT IS.....
GIRL #3!!!
It is still a little early (we will have the big ultrasound in about a month) but I think its safe to say we are now accepting donations for the THREE, yes, count 'em, 1-2-3, weddings we will be paying for! (Checks can be made out to me!) Don't worry--if anything was to change, refunds will be given, but either way, we are THRILLED to welcome this little one into our family!


While we were getting the ultrasound done, unbeknownst to me, the baby got the hiccups and Shauna, being as talented as she is, was able to catch it on video for us...I think this is about the cutest thing ever!

We LOVE this little one so much already and although I'm a little nervous for THREE, cannot wait for August! On a side note--we were relieved to see that my placenta is not giving us any issues right now! My doc has told me that since I had it before, my chances of placenta previa had now gone up to 25% (from the normal 1-2%) so we were a little nervous for that, BUT as long as nothing drastic changes from now---we are good! Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

Yay! If she really does end up being your third girl we could do a straight across match up. We'll take care of those wedding bills, I've got three boys and a mom who loves to through weddings so there you go! Seriously though, they are so cute I'm thrilled you're going to have another beautiful Coonradt baby girl! (and I'll take one or all of them as daughter-in-laws!!!)

Unknown said...

Congrats on #3 you have cute girls so its good you keep having them!

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

What a great friend you have :)