CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our funny little Lu!

Lu is one crazy funny little girl...it doesn't matter what she's doing--it is FUNNY! The other day we were cleaning the toy room (story of my life) when I noticed Lu had something on her chin. Normally, it's food or juice, but this time it was a heart sticker and she was just walking around not noticing. I don't know this was so funny to me, but I was cracking up! No doubt she had been trying to eat it when it ended up on her chin (she's pooped out a sticker before--gross, but true)...We grabbed the camera quick and then made sure to get it away from her mouth--I don't normally let her eat stickers, but apparently it does happen...
Oh, and she LOVES to make funny faces...even funnier with the sticker...
Pretty girl--even with the sticker!



Another thing Lu LOVES to do is find any piece of clothing or towel and put it on her head and walk around--she thinks this is WAY too funny--that is until she runs into something!

Peek-a-boo!
What would we do without this little girl??? She definitely keeps us entertained that's for sure!

0 comments: