CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Little Valentines!

On Valentine's I decided to bust out my camera and get some pix of my girls in their cute Valentine's outfits from Great Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Gary--they weren't being very cooperative (should I be surprised?) so I just got a few, but at least I got a few, right?
Mae insisted I take some a picture of her Valentine's toes we painted...she wanted them red with pink "sparkly" hearts--I know, I know, I am pretty talented...
Lu (unlike her sis) liked the boa I thought we'd try out, that is until she tried to eat a feather and found out that feathers don't taste very good! (Are you seeing a pattern here? This girl has to try and eat EVERYTHING! I have nightmares of her eating things like hair dye and chemicals and wake up in a PANIC!) Oh, and *NOTE* to all those out there--don't try this at your home--the boa left red and purple feathers and lint ALL over my freshly vacuumed carpet--awesome...
This picture doesn't look very good, but I had to post it because this is so my girls...they are CONSTANTLY wrestling, rolling and just plain attacking each other. In a few weeks Lu will be joining Mae in nursery and I'm afraid that our girls will become the "problem children" when they won't leave each other alone...but it is really cute til they crash heads together...
I LOVE THESE LITTLE VALENTINES!!!

1 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

I knew you were going to say Lu ate the boa as soon as I seen the pic! Love those girls.