CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Mae's 1st First Christmas

This past Friday and Saturday we celebrated Christmas here with Coby's family, since we will be Ogden this year on Christmas--and let me tell you, Mae had a GREAT 1st first Christmas. The Coonradt's do Christmas in a BIG way- heck that's part of the reason I joined this family!!!

Kenna and Mae reading their books they won in BINGO!



Another BINGO prize for Mae...I think she likes it, don't you?

I know it should be against blogging rules to post a pic this bad of me (hey, it was EARLY, okay?) but just look how cute Mae looks!




We wondered how Mae would do with presents and figured she probably wouldn't care too much, but she was a trooper and went to town on those presents!

At the end of the day this was all Mae had to show for it...SHE MADE A KILLING!!! All of this (minus about three little things from us) were from her Nana and Papa Coonradt (AKA Santa)! Thanks so much for such a WONDERFUL Christmas for our own little Christmas Angel!

Christmas is a rough gig...She crashed, and she crashed hard, after all the extreme present opening!



And since I didn't get Christmas cards out this year (again)... You can just consider this your Christmas card, you lucky readers out there (so just pretend we are dressed and ready, and that Mae is looking at the camera). We hope you have as AWESOME a Christmas we did & we LOVE you all!

7 comments:

Katherine said...

I'd say she made a killing! WOW! What a load! I'm not going to show that pic to my kids, or they might feel bad! lol! Merry Christmas!

Lindsay said...

What a cute little Coonradt Family!! Looks like Mae did good! I hope you guys got a little something too!! I'm so happy you'll be here in plenty of time for CluB! Hooray and Hoozah!! And we can do pics any time! Just say when and where - and I'll be there! (I made a rhyme!)

HannaH said...

Seriously I had to hide the computer from my kids while I was checking out your blog. I don't want them to know how much their getting jipped from Santa!

Wendee said...

K- so I think that Mae is the cutest little thing! What a cute family! It looks like she had a pretty good Christmas - which is a good think because I doubt your mom and Frank will have anything for her! ;)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Geese I don't think you got enough presents for Mae! You better go get some more before your next christmas! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun though!

Jenn said...

What a lucky girl! "Santa" and grandma and grandpa treated her well! She looks SO cute in all the pics!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

WOW Mae came out of Christmas pretty good!! I bet she was so fun! She is such a doll! Well I'll be sending you a pict. in a few hours!