CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Look what I did!

Coby has been growing out a full-on beard and mustache this past week (against my wishes), and today after spending what seemed like an eternity in the bathroom, look who emerged! It is my own gross cowboy rapist of a husband! I told him to shave it off right then, but apparently this will be an all day event, because he then informed me that next he plans on shaving it to just a mustache and then a skinny mustache after that, before finally (hopefully) shaving it off! (He even took this pic of himself and then set it as my desktop backtrop to insure that I won't get this picture out of my head!) He is very proud of his accomplishment and made me promise to blog about this...BUT don't worry all you Ogden-ites, he WILL be shaving before we head out there! What a nerd my little hubby is, good thing I love him!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Coby, I'm with Ash! You are a nerd!

Lindsay said...

That is hilarious! And I love how you describe it the most!! So glad we're friends!

Audy & Ash said...

I like it...i mean really...who doesnt like a dirty cowboy!!!!

Hollie said...

im glad that coby is a cowboy rapist...i remember you saying youve always like those kind of men..Now you have your very own..ahhh cute:) haha..Coby makes me laugh..and yes im sorry i egg it on;( Im glad that he made you happy and finally shaved it...who wants to walk around looking like a cowboy rapist..i sure dont!