CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crazy 8's!!!

K so JME tagged yours truly and I thought I participate just because I like her! Here goes...
8 Favorite Shows: K so we have truly become couch potatoes thanks to DVR... Probably my favorite show right now would have to BONES, or "boner" as naughty Coby calls it)-- I look forward to Wednesdays now just for that reason (sad, but true), Dirty Sexy Money (that's right I said "sexy"), The Office, Chuck, Fringe (never been really into sci-fi things, but this has peaked my interest), King of Queens (Kevin James is always funny), all the JAZZ games, oh and I can always enjoy a little AMERICA'S FUNNIEST VIDEOS!!! Thank goodness for DVR-- without it I would have to do something productive!!!
8 Favorite Movies: #1 would HAVE to be TWILIGHT...ha, ha j/k! Not really... Seriously though, Frequency would have to be right up towards the top (Coby makes fun of me for that...I'm not rAdd Videoeally sure why), Runaway Bride (It better be one of my favorites after paying TWICE to see that because the first time, we blew off going to the movie so we could cruise the 'vard instead...nice plan!), 50 First Dates, The Burbs, Money Pit (Tom Hanks is so gifted!), The Upside of Anger (I truly LOVE Kevin Costner), Pride and Prejudice-the Original (thanks to Wendee for introducing me to this!) and the Ewok Adventure from my childhood (and contrary to what you may think, that is not me in the movie, I used to think I looked just like that little girl...that's probably why I LOVED it sooo much! I even had the boardgame...I was sooo cool!)
8 Favorite Restaurants: Royal Dragon in Roy (sad, I can't eat there anymore), McGRATH's (mmmm....), Taco Bell (seriously), Javier's, Maple Gardens (can't eat there anymore either...dang it!), Panda Express (not there either), Greek Garden and Olive Garden (no more breadsticks for me though:( I have a very "HEALTHY" appetite!
8 Things that happened yesterday: Let's see if I can remember... Bathed and did not wash my hair--even though it was begging for it, bought shampoo so I could wash my hair and not gross Coby out anymore, spilled Mae's peas baby food on the couch (yay for me), cleaned up Mae's peas baby food, went to the gym (bonus points for me), watched Coby's basketball game and tried to make a friend there with another player's wife (not sure if that friendship will stick).
8 Things I'm looking forward to: Christmas with Mae, Club at Maddox with my friends(!), Mae learning to crawl, Mae learning to say Momma and really mean it, family pictures (maybe with Lindsay?!!!), New Year's (I've always LOVED New Years, even though I never really do anything) going on our cruise in February AND finishing the 4th and final book of the Twilight series (I really can't wait for this phenomenon to be finished...I'm spent),
8 Things on your wish list: A new house at some point with more room for all of our USELESS crap that we can't seem to get rid of, wishing it was closer to CRUISING time, wishing my friends would all move to Vernal (hint, hint), wishing I didn't have this big zit on my chin, wishing I had a lot of money to blow on stuff I don't need (but still want), wishing I could eat Chinese food after all that talk about it, wishing Mae's baby legs from her grandma were here so I could take some pictures and wishing I was done with this tag that is taking me FOREVER!!!
8 Things I love about winter: I don't love winter, don't even really like it.... but I do like staying home when its cold outside all bundled up in blankets, like watching the Jazz play and they play during winter, like having snow for Christmas (and Christmas only), like winter clothes, like how quiet it feels sometimes after it snows, like how good a bubble bath feels after you've been outside in the FRIGID COLD here in Vernal, like sledding (but haven't done it in awhile) especially when we pack bike ramps with snow, double up on one sled and come crashing down (remember J?) and I LOVE when winter leaves and the first day of SUN comes out!
8 People I tag: Jack, Jen, Debs, Kellie, Erin, Ash, Marissa and little Miss soon-to-be Momma, Wendee!

Thanks to all for taking the time to read what has taken me HOURS to do (k not really hours, but it felt like it)!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the little tag, you're so funny! Another will be coming your way soon, sorry, hope you're ready for it!

Lindsay said...

Uh dang straight on those pics!! Ps, I think you're funny....glad we're friends! We can be funny friends together!