CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

JodiAnn is gettin' HITCHED!!!

So last Friday all us girls got together to celebrate our dear friend Jodi's upcoming wedding and give her lots of presents!


Jodi is gets really excited about dishes! Yay!



All those in attendance, minus the little ones chasing Tikers around!

The sexy bride and the Ho!

Aren't my friends so cute?!!!



Ditto...


Ditto, ditto....

So apparently the newest fad happens to be tu-tu's for little girls and my dear friend Jme being the crafty little thing she is brought the supplies for all of us to make our own little tu-tu's for our girls. Lindsay captured my very FIRST piece of the tu-tu. I look pretty pleased with my talent, huh? By the way, I took the plunge, cute & dyed my hair--what do you think ? At first I truly felt a little on the gothic side, but now that I'm getting more used to it, I think it is growing on me! Plus the haircut has been a big success, Mae has not pulled one little hair out of my head...I may not end up bald after all! Good thing, cuz I have a very funny shaped head!

Me modeling the finished masterpiece...I was being a lion and the tu-tu was my mane, don't make fun of me!


The blushing bride sporting our makeshift wedding attire!
Friends!

I LOVE MY FRIENDS! We are the coolest people I know!

10 comments:

C and C Young said...

I kept trying to find you---Your hair is SO CUTE!!!!

Katherine said...

Lovin' the tutus!

Marisa said...

Your hair is so cute!! And I love the tutus.
About the tag... thanks for tagging me! It was fun to read your answers. I would definitely do the tag, except I did the same one (pretty close to the same) about a month ago.

Lindsay said...

You do have the coolest friends in all of America! Thanks for noticing! I love us! And ps, I'm a huge fan of the lion pic, who would make fun? Oh and a huge fan of the hair too!

Angela said...

I love the tutu's! Your hair is really cute, too!

Hollie said...

when you become a lion at night..it really kinda freaks me out!!

ps. i am going on my oh so lovely overnight drive monday night (BLAH) BUT the good side is my team is stayin in Vernal. do you know what that means?? yes maybe i can spend the night?? im coming over no matter what so get over it:)

JMe said...

What?? Jodi's getting married??? JK. I was there at the shower. Who do ya think gave her the laundry detergent? Ash, I'm SOO glad that we've had the opportunity to see more of you lately!

HannaH said...

Uhm who is the hot girl with the hair? I looove the new do! I have no idea who anyone but you is in the pics but I must say it looks like you had a blast

Jenn said...

Your hair looks SO cute! I like it alot. Maybe someday you can teach me how to make those tutus, they are so very cute!

Katherine said...

Hey Ash! Me again! I don't know if you got my email or not, but I need to get your address from you so I can send you a Christmas card! Send me an email if you get a chance! Thanks!