CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT!!! Oh Edward....

So my good old friends got tickets for "TWILIGHT" on Friday night while I was there, and while I had still been refusing to read the book, how could I turn down a night with the girls, Jme, Linz, Camille and Capri?!!! So, I ventured off to see it and guess what..... I didn't hate it! After watching it and having Jme explain a few things in the movie, it made me curious.... and I caved! I read the first book and here's my verdict on the whole TWILIGHT obcession.... It was okay. It was not life altering and did not change my world as I know it, but after reading the first I want to keep reading them....although I am still NOT IN LOVE WITH EDWARD! (gasp...from all you "Edward Lovers" out there!) Coby has been horrible about the whole thing...I know one day I will find him wearing fangs or something! But I will give it credit...there was one HOT scene! Ooh la, la! All of you who have seen the movie I'm sure will know what I'm talking about!

Thanks to the lady behind us for snapping a pic and catching me in the act!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Don't worry - you'll grow to love Edward and your life will be forever changed! Ha Ha I kid! I'm so glad you caved and came! Even if it was just to hang out with us! We'll take it!

The Prices said...

Hooray!!! I am so happy that you finally gave in! See, it wasn't so bad!:)