CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CLUB....YAY!!!

So this last weekend we were heading out to O-Town and on a whim I decided to kidnap Mae from her Da-Da and head out early...and made it just in time for CLUB!!! I was finally able to go after seeing all the posts from previous months clubs reminding me that I miss my friends. Thanks to our crafty little El-say, we made cute little snowmen (okay, so really El mostly made them for us...but I'm still going to take the credit!) and I truly had a WONDERFUL time with the girls!

Mae got to come to CLUB too and just look how happy she was about it!
The finished product...mine is the one on the end with the extremely long scarf (I trimmed it later...don't worry)

Showing off our creations (and a little leg from Mae)!


Poor Mae, what are we doing to you?!!! So what if we are the only ones who pose with wreaths... we are cool!



Mae, Me, Linz and Michelle




Mae and her "Aunt" Linny




"WORKING" on our snowmen! Where is Lindsay you ask...doing the real work for us! THANKS EL-SAY!!! My snowman woudn't have been near as cute without your expertise!
Club was so fun and I was SOOOO glad to be a part of it!







1 comments:

Lindsay said...

You were the best surprise of the night! SO GLAD you made it! You should make the venture up north more often! We miss you!