CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Decisions, decisions...

Hair woes....





So being the "decision-challenged" person that I am, I am reaching out to all you bloggers out there for some advice. Coby is no help-- he just says "do whatever you want." So here's my dilemma: I am in need of a new hair-do'! I have really liked my current do', but having a six month old who is constantly pulling day in and day out at my hair is getting a little old and I am truly saddened by the couple bald spots (seriously) where she has very innocently ripped my hair out...not fun let me tell you! So this is where you come in...These pics (see above) are kinda what I am leaning towards and I am HOPING you can all give me your input on if you think that would work for my EXTREMELY "heart" shaped face... I say "heart-shaped" out of love for myself when really I should say CHUBBY cheeked shaped-face. Do you think this will emphasize my already gargantuous cheekers... and that is exactly what I DO NOT want?!!! So ponder this over if you have the time and get back to me with a verdict! Any help would be appreciated! I'm still working on the color, so as of right now, its just the cut that I'm debating! Oh, and if you have any other ideas (cuts and/or colors), those would be WELCOMED!!! It is very sad that I need this much help....I'm sorry.

10 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

Ash I think that is the cutest hair cut and it would be adorable on you.. So in my opinion I would say it is a go!! Good Luck with the decisions...

Jenn said...

You are so funny! You do not have chubby cheeks at all! I for sure love the second pic, that cut would look so good on you, go for it! I am SO glad that we got together while you were visiting, we do for sure need to do it every time! I loved seeing Mae, she is so precious, can't wait to see you guys again! Oh, sorry about my mischevious child, two year olds :)

Lindsay said...

I love it! Go for it! And if you hate it, it grows back!

McClellan said...

Hello Hello! It has been a long time. How are things? Your daughter is beautiful. Its amazing how quickly all of our lives change. I think a visit is in order. Maybe lunch someday. It would be fun to get Ben and wife together as well. Miss you both and look forward to meeting Mae!

McClellan said...

Okay, Mae is the cutest kid. She has the most incredible blue eyes!

Hollie said...

DONT DO IT..it will look hidious!! haha You know i know that you will look freakin HOT with that dew..so DEW..IT:)

Shelece & Josh said...

I understand the hair pulling thing, I would say definitely go for it - you will look gorgeous!

Joe and Ellen said...

Ash you have the same face shape and the girl with the cute hair so it will look just as cute on you! I say DO IT!!

Coby & Ash said...

Thanks for all your help!!!...I'm pathetic, but I think I'm going to go for it!!! Now for the color...

Katherine said...

I'm glad you're going for it, cuz really no matter what you do, you are going to look gorgeous. But I really do think this cut is for you! Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!