CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All Hallows Eve

On Halloween we decked Mae out in her little bag'o'bones constume and ventured out to our wards Truck or Treat, Coby's parents ward and then to his Grandma Angie's house. As you can see Mae was a little unsure about the whole thing. The first truck or treat was was in awe of all the kids running around dressed in their costumes, but by the second one, she was done until she pooped through her costume at Gma Angie's and felt much better at that point. Oh, and bytheway, I was right... A lot of people who didn't know us, took one look at the BEAUTIFUL littel girl donning a HUGE bright green bow and asked about our little "boy"...I could've smacked them!

Me & Coby couldn't let Mae have all the fun! We got our own skeleton shirts to we could be the scariest skeleton family!
Halloween was so much fun this year with our little Mae! I can't wait until next year!

5 comments:

C and C Young said...

You are so festive!!!! I am a total wet blanket and bypassed getting dressed up...I am lame.

Hollie said...

people are so STUPID..even with a bow they still manage to say the word "boy" if that ever happens to us..im not sure ill be able to contain myself..ill point out the obvious and make them feel stupid. But you guys are thee cutest bag-o-bones family!! and Ash..im glad that you had a baby and you look fantastic and skinny like!! Cute..what a cute post!!

Lindsay said...

Well I think she is the cutest skeleton GIRL I have ever seen! And you are the best looking skeleton family out there!

Lindsay said...

Oh and ps, I'll be more than happy to hang out with you when you are here! Just give me a ring!

Angela said...

Hey Coby and Ash!! How are you guys?! I can't believe how beautiful MaeLee is!! She just has the most gorgeous eyes! Oh, and I do love that picture on the side of your blog with her hat on.....adorable!