CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wet Cement Reunion--ha!


Are they really "All Out of Love?"
I found this pic on Ho's blog and just had to steal it and post it here for all you Wet Cement fans waiting with baited breath at the very thought of a reunion tour. Rumor has it that Tyler, Ben and Coby-formerly Wet Cement- have been seen together (hence this picture) looking very chummy. Does this mean a comeback for the young heart-throbs? Our sources say "No comment!" I guess only time will tell...

4 comments:

The Prices said...

Love the photo!

Hollie said...

HI my lil Ash friend:) things are going ok...my work situ sucks...im trying to find something closer to home and i want to start school NOW, i still dont have a car:(..other than that its good:) WOW lil Mae had her blessing..so wish we couldve been there:) she is seriously such a gorgeous lil girl..its still crazy your a mom....maybe one day shell dance in her bra thinking her bf are outside-haha. well yes def. come down for club one of these time and we will def. plan a trip up there..ill gather the girls...and me and pres will come down as soon as i get a car!! love ya ash wipe!
ps. i have "ghetto superstar" on my playlist:)

Sarah said...

HA! That's a great picture! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for their reunion tour! Come on Wet Cement!

Sycamore Girl said...

I heart Wet Cement! Oh, please come back!!!