CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

K so I had some WAY cute pics to post of Baby Mae, but then my camera broke (gay-ness) and I have no way to put them up, so that will have to be delayed til I can get my new camera! Anways, I just thought I would let all of you know (okay, so the few of you know) that we will be making our way to O-Town this coming weekend and I would LOVE to see ALL of you, or ANY of you! Whatever works! We have no plans this time and I really need to see my friends! I am seriously having friend withdrawals! I was telling Coby how I have no friends here in Vernal and miss all you guys soooooo much he said (so sympathetically) "Well, make some!" (Oh, problem solved! Thanks!) That lovely little comment got me thinking and now I've come to the conclusion that I really don't know if I remember HOW to make friends or even if I ever did know how? But, in my defense, I really don't even know where to make friends here in Vernal. When I worked at the hospital I worked in my own little office occupied by Your's Truly and didn't have much social contact. Our ward is full of old people-- or weird people. Don't mean to sound mean, but it's true! So apparently, according to Coby, I should be hitting on girls in the grocery store and begging them to come hang out with me in order to have friends...now there's an idea! Please don't make me resort to that.....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SOMEONE HANG OUT WITH ME THIS WEEKEND? It's to the point I'd even consider $paying$ you....

8 comments:

Hollie said...

OH ASHLEE...you dont have friends, but thats ok...j-k..j-k...Ash...i would LOVE to be your friend this weekend..I love that coby gives you advice like "make some" He so smart, why didnt you think of that...What a geek. ASH we will always be your friends...and i know i keep saying we will come up, but i havent got a vehicle yet..:( (sad). But i promise we will make a trip up there ASAP!!
and YEAH why dont you start hitting up girls in the grocery store...i mean..it sounds pretty easy...and im sure the girl you hit up...wont be weirded out AT ALL...well if you try it..let me know how it goes down!! and if you start paying someone to hangout with you...you can start with me..i have no money:) how long you staying in the big O?? saturday, or sunday works for me..i have those days off. im busy saturday DAY..but night is open!! ? let me know dude!!

Jenn said...

Ash!! I wish we lived closer, then you wouldn't have to go sit at the grocery store looking for someone ;)! Thats so funny! What day are you coming up this weekend? Were actually going down to St. George were leaving on thursday. If you're coming up before that, lets for sure get together, if not, then the next time you come up, well FOR SURE go to lunch or something. I wanna see you, its been forever!! And of course I want to see that cute little babe too!! Let me know what your plans are.

Jenn said...

Oh I forgot, so my camera is broken too, I'm so mad, it got wet and now its ruined-- guess its time for a new one. And of course I remember us and Whitney, how could I forget! How bout us and Paula Abdul rockin out in your living room?? SO funny!!

J&J Binghameez said...

Ashlee we need to hang out. I am feeling the same way, and I get the same comments back from Jake on how to meet friends. I don't think it is that easy! Really- Vernal and friend groups, where are they?

Lindsay said...

I too would love to hear how hitting on girls out the grocery store would go down! Get a new camera and take pictures when you do!! I'm down to hang out WHENEVER! Because as it turns out, I'm super cool and have tons of plans! Anyways, it sounds like the Ho is available Saturday night, so LETS PLAN ON THAT! Ya'll hear me? S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. NIGHT!

JMe said...

I'll have to check my schedule to see if Saturday will work for ME...Oh wait. I don't have a schedule, because I never DO ANYTHING now days. SooO yeah, Saturday or anytime is good for me. Let's EAT and hang out or something of that nature. I'm excited!

Guess what! I was actually going to suggest that you and Jack get-together and pick up on girls at the grocery store, since you're both out there. BUT it looks like Jack beat me to it.

Hollie said...

screw the grocery store...how bout you and jack hit on each other??!! :)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I like the idea of hitting on girls in the store, you should try that except they may think you want a little more then friendship. Ya it sucks when you have to leave you friends!