CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mae's Blessing

So we blessed Mae this last Sunday, August 3rd in our ward here in Vernal and it was such an awesome day! (We will post some pics as soon as we can) We had a lot of family show up to support us and Mae's "da-da" (Coby's word) gave her an AMAZING blessing! I know he was nervous for it, but he loves his little girl soooo much that he didn't even bat an eye- she is so lucky to have a dad like him!
I have been thinking a lot lately about just how blessed I am and I am so grateful! I have the love of my best friend who keeps me laughing all the time and who still manages to take such good care of his girls. We have the cutest, sweetest little girl in the world who is just the funnest thing ever. Me and Coby just sit and watch and play with her all the time and I just can't get over how great being a mom is. We have the most wonderful families and the coolest friends (even though we don't get to see them much) this side of the Mississipi (I've just always wanted to use that expression) and I could not ask for anything better! I see and hear of people doing amazingly different things in their life, but to me there is NOTHING better than what I've got.
I AM ONE HAPPY WOMAN!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh cute! I want to see pictures of Mae in her cute little dress! Ps I love the "da da"!

Wendee said...

I am so glad things are going so well for you guys! You'll have to let us know next time you're in town and we need to get together!

The Prices said...

Can't wait to see pictures of little Mae in her blessing outfit.