CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've Been TAGGED!!!

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.

I TAG Wendee and Amanda (I know that's not 6, but everyone else I know has already been tagged!...I have no more friends...boo!)

My Quirks:1. I'm EXTREMELY scared of my circulation getting cut off. K, I know how dumb that sounds, but truly I am terrified that I will lose the circulation in a limb and then I will lose the limb. I have to wear my rings, bracelets everything really loose because of this very rational fear.
2. I'm "gracefully challenged." Coby says I hurt myself every 30 seconds. Apparently, I should live in a padded room...
3. Speaking of injuries, I find it HILARIOUS when people fall or hurt themselves! Can't help it and probably shouldn't laugh, but seriously, is there anything funnier than that? I even laugh when I injure myself....
4. I'm very, very impatient! I get really annoyed in traffic, waiting in line, waiting for anything. When I was younger my grandma (bless her heart) always used to tell me "Patience is a virtue." I thought she was just talking because that's what my grandma does...little did I know, she was trying to teach me...
5. This sounds mean, but dumb people REALLY bug me! I try to be nice, but seriously some people just are dumb and I want to smack them. (P.S. there are a lot of "those" people here in Vernal)
6. And last, it takes me longer to get ready for bed than it does in the morning. I don't know why and I don't even know what I do, but what feels like 2 minutes to me is actually 45. By the time I make it to bed Coby is already out. I must look pretty hot in bed...

3 comments:

Hollie said...

AShlee Ashlee Ashlee...I remember you saying how you get a kick out of people who fall ect. Actually...if they dont get ACTUALLY hurt..than its pretty funny. i didnt know about you circulation obsession...what a weirdo you are..because you say that...you will probably be one of those people that become legless or armless...haha..ok i hope that really doesnt happen to you..and if it does..dont blame be!! Thanks. and WOW how would it really be living in a padded room?? NOT FUN. and im glad you look hot going to bed...to bad coby is already out and cant witness this...unless thats the time he ravishes you...?? way to look hot in bed ash!! ps. get that camera fixed...i want pic-chas!!

C and C Young said...

I also can't help but laugh when people hurt themselves. It's good entertainment. When I injur myself I fully expect others to make fun of me so why shouldn't I do the same?

JMe said...

I actually remember sleeping over at your house and you waking up in the morning and FREAKIN' out because your arm was all tingly. YOU ARE A WEIRDO. I guess that's why we all get along so well! :) We are friends for a reason. I look forward to seeing you shining face this weekend!