CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My BEAUTIFUL Ballerinas!

It was time for the girls's Christmas dance recital and Lu's very first dance recital! They were soooooo THRILLED and even more thrilled to get to put a little makeup on and get all fancied up! Nana and Papa were in town too so that made it EVEN better to get to show off for them! Miss Lu all decked out!

Seriously, I LOVE these girls!....and could they get any more BEAUTIFUL??? IMPOSSIBLE!!!

And then it was time for the dances....Mae was up first--which of course, she totally LOVED! She did a dance to Tinkerbell and Miss Marissa made them ribbon wings for it...

And here she is, Miss DIVA herself! I cannot get over how much I love this picture! The whole time she was up there dancing, she kept looking at us with the look of "Are you getting this???"...Don't worry, you'll see...


See....



and see....



and again, SEE...

and one more time, SEE!

To Mae dance is all about being PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL. For being timid sometimes, she loves EVERY second of being in the spotlight when it comes to her dancing!




And then Lu was up...

When we put her up on the stage, she seemed fine at first. And then I moved to try and get in a better spot for pictures, and when she couldn't find me she had second thoughts. Not wanting to have her miss her dance, I threw Mae up on the stage to help her (Miss Marissa had told Mae that she could come up and help Lu if she needed her to beforehand)...and once Mae was up there, Lu was in good shape! She danced the whole dance and had a GREAT time! She did an itsy bitsy spider/caterpillar song--perfect for Lu as she is OBSESSED with bugs lately!









And FINALE--her frog jump! LOVE THIS GIRL!

Lu has a GREAT time in dance class and for her, it is just that--a wonderfully FUN time! She may not do every step PERFECT (like someone else I know) but she has a better time up there than ANYONE!!!

The girls were SPOILED and each got not one, but TWO sets of flowers, from Mom and Dad AND Nana and Papa--how lucky are they???




Nana and Papa and the most BEAUTIFUL ballerinas EVER! (No one looks happy in this picture at all, do they?)

I was so UNBELIEVABLY proud of my girls up there on the stage!!! They are both sooooo different, but so AMAZING in their own ways and even through just a simple thing like dance class it becomes so apparent that even though they Mae do the same thing, they are their own person--and I love them even more (if that's possible) for that! I know I say this all the time, but I am soooooooo lucky to be their mom!

0 comments: