CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bittersweet goodbye...

At the end of this wonderful year, we also said goodbye to our cute little house on 500 South. As I drove away for the last time, I couldn't help feeling a little emotional about moving on from this house that has been our home for the past five years. I remember me and Coby moving in, just the two of us, and working our BUTTS off fixing it up. I don't know how many nights we sat on the floor, covered in paint and whatever else eating some form of fast food while taking a short break from our work. I keep picturing the day we brought Mae, our very first baby, home from the hospital to this house and Coby taking her on a tour of the house and showing her the bedroom we had worked so hard on for her. And then subsequently, bringing Lu and Emme home here as well. This home is where ALL my babies were newborns in and I can't help feeling a little teary-eyed even now thinking how we have moved on from that stage of our lives. While I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for our new home, I haved LOVED all the memories we have had here and will forever be grateful for this wonderful home and time we had with our girls.

0 comments: