CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

4 MONTHS!

Our sweet little Emme turned four months old this month! I cannot believe it has been that long since she joined our family and yet it feels like she has always been a part of us. I swear with each child the time just goes faster and faster! I want to yell for it to SLOW DOWN and and let me keep my girls just like this for a little longer. I found a quote on my newest addiction, Pinterest, and when I read it I almost cried with the thought. There are days when I feel completely overwhelmed with three little ones, 3 years old and under, the house work and my transcription, but I dread the day when I wake up and they are all grown and gone.



There are days when I feel completely overwhelmed wtih three little ones, 3 years old and under (four kids if I count the BIG one I share a bed with) all the house work, the no sleep AND to top it all off, my transcription, BUT I dread the day when I will wake up and they are all grown and gone.


When we took Em to her 4 month appointment, they weighed her and *BIG SUPRISE* she is getting in line right behind her sisters and measures in at the whopping 4th %! When I look at those adorably chubby cheeks, her little rolls in her thighs and her little Buddha belly, I find that so hard to believe, but alas, it is so! She is a healthy and happy baby though and what more could I ask for? She has truly been such a blessing in our home. She has the sweetest spirit and I think she was sent to be the peacemaker in our family. Now that she is here, I cannot imagine what we'd do without her presence in our home. We are so lucky to have you Miss Em! (You gotta love the pigtails!)

0 comments: