CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

PARTY HARDY!


For Lu's bday party, we went with an E.T. theme--as Miss Luey LOVES (and I mean L-O-V-E-S) E.T. Those of you who know me well, know how I feel about that little extra terrestrial, so I think this shows how much I love this little girl!


I used my mad cake skilz (that's right) and made Lu an E.T. with Reeses Pieces



and I think she liked it!



Look at those cute lips blowing her candles out--a little early I might add...


Lu's little baby from the crocheted baby bag/bed Grandma Barbara put so much effort into making for her and Lu was thrilled!


What's Lu so excited about??? Oh, yeah--big girl PANTSIES! Who'd have thunk you could get so thrilled about underwear?!!


Present from Miya, Josh and Capri--Play-doh...Thanks guys! Pay backs a WHAT???


And a "special" present from Adam and Shanelle--not to be opened til April...shhhhhh!



From me and Coby we got on good old Ebay and found Lu a vintage E.T. doll that talks and lights up....


I found him a little creepy, but Lu thinks its the Best.Present.Ever.

LOVE


At the end of the day, Lu was soooooooo hopped up on sugar from all the cake and ice cream, Root Beer and Reeses Pieces--her mouth is FULL of Reeses in this picture and she has remnants of everything else still on her face....



This was such a FUN day for our FUN little girl! We love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much Lulu! You make our lives soooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUN!!!

0 comments: