CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Enjoy the moment

Knowing Emme is my last baby, I am trying to just enjoy every moment of her being little and just relish all these special moments with this sweetie. She is a snuggler and sometimes it is very frustrating because she just wants to be held and I have a hard time taking care of the other girls, getting my work in and my chores done, but I just try to remember I will never have another baby of my own to snuggle with and these young moments are just so fleeting. All too soon, she will be chasing her sisters around and be too busy to love on her momma for more than a passing hug or a kiss at bed time. Moments like these will be long gone.


Your momma loves you Emme, more than you will ever know.

1 comments:

Chelsey said...

ASHLEE, YOUR GIRLS ARE SOOOO ADORABLE!!! TEARS STARTED FILLING UP READING THIS POST!!! TOTALLY ENJOY EVERY MINUTE WITH YOUR DARLING BABY!!! I DID WITH MY LAST BABY KOLBI MAE AND AM FOREVER GRATEFUL THAT I DIDN'T WORRY ABOUT THE DIRTY CLOTHES PILING UP OR THE HOUSE BEING A MESS, MY MOM WOULD STOP BY AND ASK WHAT I DID ALL DAY CAUSE OF THE BOMB THAT WENT OFF IN MY HOUSE BUT PROUDLY WOULD ANSWER, "PLAYED WITH KOLBI" THEY ARE ONLY LITTLE FOR A SHORT WHILE! ENJOY AND CHERISH EACH AND EVERY MOMENT!!!