CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Family pix 2011

Much to Coby's dismay, it was once again time for family pictures! I really wanted to get some new ones with our new little addition in them and I thought the fall leaves would be a fun idea. So, we grabbed the Wilson clan and did a combo family picture session. I was pretty crazy with all 6 kids running around and 2 not so pleasantly pleased husbands, but we got it done! If/when we get into a new house I want to do a collage wall of all these new pix since I think the colors turned out so good.






























1 comments:

Marisa said...

I LOVE these pictures!! They turned out so good. The people are gorgeous, the colors are gorgeous... couldn't be better! This makes me want to go out and take family pictures now :-).

Your girls are so adorable. I love seeing all three of them together.