CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 10, 2010

"Tangled"

So I've been dying to take Mae to "Tangled" and finally it came out in theatres, so Me and Ash decided to take the oldest girls to see it--and it was a SUCCESS! Mae was sooooooo excited to see it that it was killing her to have to wait in line to get in and then in line to get a snack! I got her a little kid's pack of popcorn and her own pop and she looked like such a big girl sitting there snacking! I wanted to take a pic of her sitting in her seat, but by the time we got our snacks, it had already started so oh well! It was such a cute show and Mae LOVED every minute! She sat through the entire thing, mesmerized, and laughed and giggled at all the silly things. At one point, she yelled out "I'm going to marry my Dadda!" Too cute!

Mae and cousin Kenna...just look at the excitement on that face!
They were too excited to hold still for pictures!
Ash and Kenna
Me and my big girl!

We had a GREAT time at the movie! I can't believe how big Mae has gotten! She is such a cutie!

0 comments: