CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

6, S-I-X, years!

October 16th marked Coby and I's 6 year anniversary! Since we have two wonderful little girls, it makes it hard to go too far, so we took a trip up to Grand Junction just the two of us! The drive was soooooo beautiful with all the fall leaves and it was so nice to have a nice relaxing time and to EAT, EAT, EAT--probably just ONE of my FAVORITE things! We took a few pix to document our WONDERFUL time! This pic doesn't do the fall colors justice...
Coby entering our hotel room (he thought this was a stupid picture)
Snuggling with my honey!
Getting ready to head home
Bye-Bye Grand Junction!
Thanks Babe! Cannot wait for another 6 years with you! I love the life we have made together and I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: