CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Dancing to "Glee!"

So I watch Glee...call me a "gleek" or whatever, but I love the music in it and now so do the girls-especially Mae! I was watching it one day and it was an episode about a wedding and they sang a wedding song. Mae is totally obsessed with weddings and getting married right now so needless to say, this was right up her alley, and then they proceeded to sing and dance--so she was caught! We had to watch it about 1000 times and before I knew it, we had danced the whole afternoon away! I hadn't gotten as much done as I wanted to, but it was TOTALLY worth it! Dancing with sis!


It took all of Lu's concentration and balance, but she pulled it off...just look at that face! (I think she's a Peterson)

Mae was really feeling it!

Here's Lu, dancing and playing...quite the multi-tasker!

Giddy up!
I love these girls more than words can say! They are sunshine in my day and make me soooooo happy! We have so much fun together! LOVE YOU GIRLIES!!!

0 comments: