CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Family Pics 2010

I have been wanting to get new family pics for a long time now since the last real ones we had done were back before I even knew I was pregnant with Lu. The time goes by so fast and in the words of my mother, I think it is important to "enjoy the moment" because it is fleeting and so precious especially when you have little ones who grow up WAY too fast! So Ash was great enough to put up with a very stubborn child (not to mention almost 2!) and get some pics for us! The editing was a combined effort on our part and I am so pleased with how they turned out! (I was a little afraid during the temper tantrums!) I LOVE my FAMILY!!!






























5 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are some really cute family pictures, but you have such a cute family it comes as no surprise! Your little girls are so darn cute! Love Mae's eyes! Love the pictures. You do good!

Putnams +Two said...

Great pictures Ashlee. The very last one is my favorite!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

You guys do such great work! The pictures look so great! And your family is so adorable! I can't believe how big the girls are getting!

Katherine said...

These are all BEAUTIFUL!! Man girl! I love them! You have such a gorgeous family!

Lindsay said...

You guys are pretty dang cute if I do say so myself!