CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

Well yesterday Coby turned the big 28! To celebrate this momentus occasion, Me and Mae made him breakfast in bed (doesn't he look older...and tired!) and in the evening, we all went to dinner (yes, they do have restaurants here in Vernal) with Coby's parents and then me and Coby let Nana and Papa hang out with Mae so we could go see a movie! We had a great day and I hope Coby did too, after all, you only turn 28 once! I'm so grateful for such a wonderful husband and father to our 1&1/2 kids! We are soooooo lucky to have him and I love him SOOOOOOOOOO much! I think every day how grateful I am things turned out the way they did!Happy Birthday Cobra!

3 comments:

Coby & Ash said...

Hope this new post made you happy Ho!

Sarah said...

This calls for a little singing!
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dearest Coby.....Happy Birthday to you.
How was that for some birthday singing. The best I've done yet!
Wow, he does look a little worn out. Poor guy. I guess 28 just isn't his year. Just kidding!
Happy Frickin Birthday Coby! Sorry we're such lamos and didn't call you! Sounds like you would have been busy anyway. Happy Birthday!

HannaH said...

Happy Birthday Coby!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were sooo old.