CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Preliminary results are in, and the outcome is......PINK!!!

Well, I went in today and got a new ultrasound from the hospital. The tech from ultrasound said he is about 70% sure that it is a girl (which I was kinda hoping for) so I am excited! I'm afraid Coby is a little disappointed (which he vehemently denies)...I think he is afraid he will never get a boy...but who knows, it is always possible that when we have our next BIG ultrasound a little something may have "sprouted!" I am truly happy either way as long as it is healthy.... Even though this is my second it was so awesome to see this little baby (that even looked like a baby) up on the ultrasound screen. It was crazy to see it wiggling around and not even be able to feel it yet! Going through pregnancy and childbirth with Mae and now with this new baby has been the biggest affirmation to me that there truly IS a higher power (not that I doubted before) but it is just sooooo amazing--there is NO way that somethign like this could just "happen!"
On another little bummer of a note, on my ultrasound it showed that I have what is called "placenta previa-" which is just a fancy name for my placenta covering my uterus. If it does not go away (which it might...keep your fingers crossed) I will have to have a c-section--poo! Anyways, enjoy the new pics...Scary skull baby...but still cute!
Little profile...I can already tell it (she?) will be a looker! It runs in the family...
Little feetsies-this little piggy....
Peek-a-boo!

Yeah for ultrasounds!!! There is a reason I was born in this time--I'm WAY to impatient to have to wait 9 MONTHS to take a look at this cutie! I LOVE technology...(just go ahead and hum the song to yourself...)

11 comments:

The Prices said...

That is so exciting! Little girls are everywhere! Don't worry about the c-section. Coming from someone who has had 3 of them--it's not that bad!! Just have a good attitude about it and you will recover in a snap!! Congrats again on having another little one!

Audy & Ash said...

How fun two little girls!! We are excited for your little family!! Again don't worry about a c- section they aren't as bad as you would think!!

Katherine said...

Yay! She really is a looker! I am so very excited for you and I WILL keep my fingers crossed for you too!

Hollie said...

OH my Ashface...im SO EXCITED for MAES new lil sis (or brother)? YAY...i can totally see you with 2 lil girls..and tell Cobes I see a lil boy for the 3rd..im good at these kind of things!! What a cute lil skull baby you have here...ANd why must you use fancy words like..vehemently? your smart!

Hollie said...

ps. Ash ill keep my fingers crossed about thee whole placenta previa things:( gosh golly darn it...im sorry friend..but everything will be alright:)

Jenn said...

Yahoo! Another adorable little girly! How fun! I'm hoping one day I'll get one of those :) but I totally agree with you, you just want them to be healthy no matter what they are. (I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too with the placenta previa)

Josh & Capri Hutchens said...

Yay!!! We are so very happy for you and Coby and baby Mae!! We will keep you in our prayers about the placenta thing...love you guys!!

HannaH said...

Congrats! How fun is that going to be for Mae to have a sister. They will be the best little friends. They'll share toys, and clothes, and make-up but hopefully not boyfriends. Good luck with that one. LOL! Oh and Coby if your really sad I have two little boys you can borrow any time. They'll probably make you very grateful for your sweet little girls. J/K

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the new girl (maybe)! Do you have any cute names in mind, or are you gonna keep this one quiet?? :)

The Jenkins Family said...

What good news! Two little girls. Who could ask for more! And thanks for doing this blog thing. All my friends here in Yuma think I am so lucky to be able to keep up with all my little ones - and I agree. Love to you all. Grandma Angie

Hollie said...

ummm i vote you do another post:) YEp..the votes are in and i win.