CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

More of the Cruisin' Life...

Here are a few more pics from the cruise...
Mae and another towel elephant (? They all looked like elephants to me)

Cabo

Coby and Cheney showing the waves who's boss...Don't worry, they are only playing in the part of the ocean that everyone is warned to avoid because it is very dangerous...smart...

Mae and the only part of the beach that she liked---lunch!

Me and my Mae-Mae girl

Us, looking sexy, and our boat "The Norwegian Star" behind us

Mae hating the sand... (but look at that bikini!!! How cute is she?!!!)

Look at those thighs...no not mine! How cute! And they say she's in the 5%!!! CRAZY!!!

Mae hating the water...and mom!

Mean parents...

How sad...look at that lip!

Aww...a nap! (Notice the shoes!!! Thanks Wend!!!)
Cobes and Joshy...silly boys!

Two lovers (and some crazy bird) on Lover's Beach!

Cabo-- where they filmed part of "Pirates of the Caribbean"

Our friends the sea lions

The "Scooby Doo" rock (because it looks like Scooby Doo, get it?)

Beautiful Cabo!

All tuckered out! Cruisin' is not for the weak!
We had an AMAZING time on the cruise! Thanks Mom and Frank!!!

4 comments:

Wendee said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad the little flip flops fit. They look cute! I love the bikini. You've got a cute one!

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love Mae's bikini, she looks so darn cute! Cruises are so fun, the only downside is I think I left the boat weighing about ten pounds more than when I got on-- too much good food! How are you feeling? You look great for being prego!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

It looks like you has so much fun! I am jealous, how was it taking mae we are thinking about going on a cruise next year and I was wondering how it was with the little one!

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

Mae looks adorable on the beach with her teeny tiny bikini :)! I'm sure she just was being camera shy and didn't want the world to see how adorable she is! I wish we could have come with you. She is a cute little stinker! I am excited that you have #2 on the way. Ben and I will have to try and catch up one of these days!