CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

....AND THE VERDICT IS....

Well it's the BIG day today (I know you all are just dying suspense) and we are THRILLED to announce....It's a........... GIRL!!!! (poor girl, has no privacy!) So all those of you who voted BOY are WRONG-O...no prize for you (you 5 know who you are)! I know Coby wants a boy at some point (and who doesn't) but he LOVES his girls sooo much and we are soooo excited for this little girl and for Mae to have a sister! Growing up without a sister until my mom remarried years later, I have always wanted my daughter to have a sister and yay---SHE DOES! I have broken the CURSE! Here are some pics of our second little beauty!
Looks like we might have a thumb sucker...

She is shy and didn't want her pic taken...she kept hiding behind her hands...either that, or she is going to grow up to be a boxer!


feetsies

Cute little profile

I LOVE this pic...She has her knees up by her eyes, feet by her head and arms wrapped around her legs...so cute!





This is my first attempt at a movie, so let's hope it works.

So all in all everything with the baby looked perfect and healthy and we are SOOOO grateful for that! The only not so good thing, was that my little placenta problem still has not gone away (shoot!) and the tech wasn't too optimistic that it would at this point with how much it was covering my cervix (sorry to throw that little term in there, but it's the only way I know how to describe it). SO it looks like we will probably still be planning on a c-section, but truly as long as the baby is healthy, I am happy! Now it's the hard part....THE NAME!!! Seriously, we cannot agree on anything!!! If you have any suggestions, please let me know!!!

14 comments:

Ash said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats you guys! I'm so glad that everything looks good with the little munchkin!

What a cute little thing!!! Congratulations

Katherine said...

Yay! She is definitely going to be a beauty just like her sister and mom! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Ok ok, so I voted for a boy - but again, I knew it wouldn't be...I feel pretty good about a girl! She will be a babe-a-rama! Hmm..names? I'm thinking...

Marisa said...

Congrats! How exciting for Mae to have a sister! HOpefully we can see you guys sometime.

Kristy said...

hey this is Kirby, I blog snoop every now and again. You family is so cute. We are expecting a girl in 10 weeks. :) I am with you on the name thing that has been so hard for us. But congrats, im happy for you.

Josh & Capri Hutchens said...

Yay!! We are very excited to have another adorable niece! We are glad that you and the baby are both healthy!

The Nuttalls said...

I am so excited for you! I have loved having my two girls. They are so much fun to have around! (And the best thing is you can use the same clothes over! YAY!!)

Congrats!!

Erin King said...

Hooray! I'm so excited! They are going to be the cutest little girls on the planet. Now Sawyer has a wife too! Perfect! :) love you baby mama!

Jenn said...

Yay! I voted right! Another little girl-- so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! I wish I could give you some ideas on a name, but I'm going to be induced tomorrow and we still have no idea what our little babes is going to be named!! I know-- so horrible! Let me know when you're in town again and you'll have to come over and meet our new little guy!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Congrats on the little girl I am excited for you that is fun! We get to find out next month I cant wait!

J&J Binghameez said...

That is so fun! Those pictures are so cute! They will love having a best friend. Hope you are feeling well. We really need to hang out!

JMe said...

I knew it! Whoo hoo! Congrats to the fam!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Oh how fun!! Mae will be such a good sister!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Angela said...

Congratulations on your 2nd baby girl! I also always wanted a sister (and i wasn't lucky enough to get one when i was older :) I love, love, love that my girls have each other.