CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 13, 2010

LUCY is O-N-E!!!

For Lucy's actual b-day, we tried to recreate her special day since she had been so sick...I saved all her presents and wrapped them up again and also saved Grandpa Frankie's special Lucy cake. She had been to the doctor again the day before and on her actual birthday to get antibiotic shots since she wasn't tolerating taking the actual medicine, but was feeling MUCH better! Here are some pix of her actual birthday celebration... A kewpie doll for my kewpie--I have always said she looks like one of those...
k, well maybe not there...silly girl!
I think she likes it!
WOW--more presents!
"YAY!"
Mae's present to Lucy and the card she told or bossed me to write!
Loves for the gingerbread man from Grandma Shirley!
Her new big girl carseat from Nana and Papa--how cute is she thinking she is sooooo big!
and now thinking she is pretty funny!
Grandpa Frankie's recycled cake...
What a CUTIE posing for momma!
Hello there EYES!!!
Eating her birthday cake with a fork--she is a big girl now you know!
We were so glad Lu was able to feel a little better to enjoy her birthday since her luau was no fun for her!

She has been such a blessing to our lives and I cannot believe she is 1!!! It is true how they say it goes by too fast! I know I have said it before, but every time I look at Lu, I think how grateful I am for modern medicine because without it she would not be here and I cannot imagine my life without her! I have loved watching her grow and am looking forward to more of it!
WE LOVE YOU LU!!!

0 comments: