CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Too precious...

I'm so grateful my girls have each other for sisters...I have two friends (hello Erin and Kellie) who are sisters and are about the same distance apart as Mae and Lu. Spending time with them always made me think of how lucky (yes, that's right you two, I said lucky) they were to have each other and be that close in age so that they were able to have such a close relationship. I hope my girls can do the same...
This is a picture of Mae looking at her baby sister--I think it says it all and I don't think there is ANYTHING sweeter! Seriously, doesn't it just make you wanna cry?

1 comments:

The Prices said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I am so glad my boys are so close too. It makes it so much fun when their sibling is their best friend too.