CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Club December 2009

So, I have the best friends--and while we were in Ogden we got together for a little luncheon at good old "Tony's Pizza." We had a GREAT time catching up--and EATING!!! I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends that even though I don't get to see them often, I still feel close to them. Maybe its the connection capabilities via the world wide web, and maybe it is not that odd for high school friends to stay friends or maybe its because I don't have many (okay, so I don't have more than 2) friends here, but I still think this is something truly remarkable.
Me and El-Say posing with my new camera!


Stacey, the Ho and Amanda--visiting too from Ohio!


Jme, Emery and Jodi

Jan, Me and Linz--who apparently is pretty excited about her menu--or just hungry!

The WHOLE GANG!!!

LOVE you guys!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

IS that a fat joke??? Just kidding, it's true. I was excited about Tony's and the fact that food would soon be in my face! Plus I was just OH SO HAPPY to be with my fantastical friends, such as yourself!!