CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update on life with 2!!!

Here are a few new pics of our two girls! It is crazy Lucy is already ONE MONTH OLD!!! I seriously cannot believe how fast the time goes by! Although it is exciting to see them grow and change (and they just get funner)-- it also makes me sad because the newborn stage just goes by so quick! Before we know it she will be running around causing a ruckus just like her big sis. Lucy is such a sweetie and we are sooooo grateful for her! Mae is still fascinated with her and obsessed with giving her kisses! We have just had a few "incidences" where the love became a little much and quickly turned into an "Ouch!", but she is such a good big sister to "Cee"-- that's what Mae calls her!
These first few pics were taken by a friend me and my mom work with while we were up in Ogden!







What would I do without my girls???!!!

6 comments:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

They are beautiful! BTW I love the name Lucy

The Prices said...

They are sooo cute. I love that Mae calls her Cee. That will be a cute little nickname for her.

Lindsay said...

You make some pretty cute little girlies, that's all I'm sayin!! Come back to Ogden immediately!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Your girls are so beautiful!! We can't wait to meet "Cee" this weekend :)! Myka is going to have so many fun cousins around her age!

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

Thank you sooo much for sending the cute little picture of Lucy Rae! She is adorable and I love how Mae calls her Cee. Your family is getting so big and I am so happy for you! The pictures are precious!!!

Katherine said...

Absolutely, totally, and completely adorable!