CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Lucy Rae Coonradt

She's here!!! Our little blondie arrived at 7:43am on August 31st weighing 6 lbz 7 0z and 19&3/4in long! Here are some pics of her journey so far!
Leaving for the hospital--4:45 in the AM!
She got a tiny little knick due to the urgency of getting her out of there, but don't worry, no harm done--she is perfect!


Mae's first glimpse at her new baby sis






What a rude awakening!


My first glimpse at our new little girl...don't I look sexy in my hat?!!! We didn't get a pic of both me and Cobes in our getups--darn it! We looked like quite the pair!

Home from the hospital:
First bath at home...we have pics of Mae like this and they look EXACTLY the same except for the hair color--weird!

My girl and her royal paleness...that would be me!


Me and my girls! Mae has been a total angel to her new sister! She loves to give her kisses and make sure she always has a blanket on. She squeals every time she sees her and has just been the BEST big sister EVER!!!

Da-da and his girls!




Thank you all for your support and sweet thoughts! We are soooo grateful to have this little girl here safetly---she is such a blessing to our lives!

10 comments:

JMe said...

Your girls really are gorgeous! Congrats!! I can't wait to meet little Lucy!

The Prices said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous! and I love the name.

Sarah said...

Lucy, what a perfect name for such a cutie! Congratulations! Glad to hear all is well and that Mae loves her new little sister! You guys have such an attractive family!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Ash she is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her! How are things with two little ones now? I'm so happy for you guys! We miss and love you guys!

Ash said...

She's so beautiful. I love the new pic of your whole family...so adorable.

Katherine said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the pics! I can't wait to see her! And I love her name! So many congratulations to you!

J&J Binghameez said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! Please let me know if I can help, I would love to bring you dinner.

Angela said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! I'm glad to hear that everything went okay. Oh, and I love her name!!

Marisa said...

Congratulations! Lucy is beautiful! We're glad that she is healthy and that you are doing well. I hear that Ashley Clayton had her baby the same day! That's fun!

Nicole, Mont and kids said...

Congratulations to you both! She is so beautiful and so is Mae we can hardly believe Coby is a Dad. My how time flies. Tell Dave and Pam hello from us.

Mont and Nicole Flygare