CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pool fun!

This past weekend while Frankie was away on business, my mom was able to come visit us in Dinoland! As part of a belated birthday present (like she needed anything) Grandma got Mae a swimming pool! Since the weather was so nice, we decided to take full advantage and test out the pool! At first Mae wasn't so sure about the whole thing, but then she LOVED it!!!




Mmmm...that tastes good!....
Maybe I'll try drinking it... (yes that is what she is doing, not drowning!)



I love that pose with her feet under her butt


If that isn't the picture of contentment....
And now she is DONE!!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I LOOOVE when she scrunches her nose!! makes me happy inside:) YAY she has a "Hot Tub" we should re-play white trash Wednesday!!!

Lindsay said...

Hooray for White Trash Wednesday! I freakin love that girl ps! So cute!