CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

2 MONTHS!!!

Well we just got back from Mae's 2 month check-up and all is well! She now weight 11 lbs and is 22&1/2 in. long. Her mean mom made her get 3 shots--none of which she liked and one liquid rotovirus drink that she did like (she likes anything that goes in her mouth--as you can tell from the pics). She has started really looking and smiling at us, and once in a while we are lucky to get a little chuckle out of her! She is so fun and so cute that I just had to show her off and post some 2 month pics of our little Mae!

So serious
Me & Mae
(**WARNING** this image was taken before mom had a chance to get ready!)
"I LIKE FOOD!"

4 comments:

Putnams +Two said...

Love the new pics. Mae is stinkin cute! We need to get together sometime before the Summer is over!

Sarah said...

What a doll! She is so adorable, I just want to pinch her cheeks! And I wish I looked like that when I haven't had a chance to get ready. I can't look that good when I've had a chance! Mae has a very cute mom!
I hate shots and think that there should be some way that Zanna can get all her immunizations with out them. Poor kids!

Hollie said...

Gosh Ash-next time get ready--im a lil embarrassed for you:) anywho-Lil MAE is freakin ADORABLE!! she looks so much like here daddy:) dont worry Asho--your in there too!! I cant believe shes already 2 months, this makes me sad i cant see her all the time. and yes the trip to Vernal-i know we still need to come down-i love your lil cute town and cute home and i want to show it off to our friends!! say Hi to leonard for me:) i love that pup!!

JMe said...

HOLLIE! You and your offensive comments! Ashlee, I think you look great in that picture! I couldn't even tell that you hadn't gotten ready. I just figured it was a Sunday. (I remember how on Sundays you would come home from church and change into WHATEVER--mismatched everything, as long as it was comfy. I love that! I am being serious!) P.S. Mae is freaking adorable!