CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We suck at blogging!

So I've made an Indepedence Day resolultion-- to try to be better at this all the rage-- blogging! Time has flown by and our new little Mae is not so new anymore! She is going on two months already-- I can't believe it-- and has gotten even chunkier (and cuter) than ever.


Here are some pics of her first July 4th (her patriotic dad's favorite holiday-- and by the way, happy late b-day Randy).

We celebrated our love for this country by taking Mae on the boat for her first time-- which she LOVED! She slept the whole time and didn't even mind the life jacket.











Then we got her decked out in her "USA rocks!" shirt and watched fireworks over at Coby's parents.


We loved our country a little more that day (if that is even possible)-- our first 4th of July with Mae!






6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you finally decided to blog for once in your life! Looks like a fun 4th! I love Mae Mae's shirt! She's a cutie!

Lindsay said...

ps, should I be offended that I'm not a "kid you like"??

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Ash Mae is soo cute! It looks like you guys had a fun 4th!

Hollie said...

An UPDATE--YAY!! Ash, im so glad you posted, but i am so sad i didnt get to see you when you were in town. We got home about 6ish last night and i was drained, soooo let me know when your in town again and ill zoom right over:) & Can i just say how freakin ADORABLE lil MAE is in her lil life jacket-this earns lots of exclamtion marks!!!!!!! So after having a baby you look amazing..oh & so does Coby:)...what cute friends i have:) and yeah frankie will have to crack out a few knots, i know i have plenty!! Well i miss ya and im so glad your gunna stay up to date w/ blogging....ps. I love that you play Bunco-its an exciting sport from Veranl i get it!! pps. im offended that my name on your list isnt Ho Bag...but thats fine:)

Bart and Kellie said...

Yay! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so happy you've been doing this. Mae looks like such a doll, I'm so glad we saw you at Jenna's reception. We love you! Keep blogging so we can see that sweet girl of yours....

Sarah said...

Wow, thanks guys. And happy b-lated birthday to both of you. Very b-lated birthday.