CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

HALLOWEEN 2011

On Halloween us lucky ones, Mae, Lu, Grandma and Grandpa, and myself included got to hang out and enjoy each other's company, while poor Coby had to go to work...DARN IT! But when he got home we got all decked out and geared up to go TRICK-OR-TREATING! Our Ward does it down a road where most of the houses there are ward members and they sit out by the garage or their front door and pass out candy to the kids, which I totally LOVE because I think it gives them a feel of OLDSCHOOL trick-or-treating like what I remember as a kid.


Here's the whole Coonradt Clan: Mae as Sleeping Beauty, Lu as a witch, Emme as a skeleton, Coby as her skeleton daddy, and me as a pirate!
Mae had to get in one princess pose before we left the house and it was all BUSINESS!



Before we hit the ward party, we stopped at Travis and Shauna's to show off all our cuteness and get to their candy BEFORE anyone else...that's how we roll!


Sleeping Beauty and Shauna

Shauna and Trav are cruel and dress up their dog, poor Jax, each year for Halloween--Don't worry, I'm thinking about calling PETA on them. This year he was a lion, and no, he did not enjoy it...The girls, however, LOVED it! After that they would have been content to stay there all night and forget about the candy!...Maybe I should have taken them up on that offer ;)




After that, we headed off the the ward party:





Two of the cutest Bag of Bones EVER!


Emme is in there somewhere I swear! Mae wore this costume her first Christmas and it was just soooooo cute I couldn't pass up the chance to use in ONE more time! Notice the GIANT green flower, that's so everyone will know she, is a SHE-skeleton, as opposed to a HE...people aren't smart sometimes!


What a DOLL!


Miss Mae takws being beautiful very seriously and that was no exception when she was all dressed up AND wearing makeup. This is the face she makes whenever she has lipstick or chapstick one...Silly girl!

When Grandma Barbara is around, she is all Lu's and don't try to stop that! Lu wanted NOTHING, and I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G do to with me the whole time grandma was here--and she gets VERY upset if you try to mess with that!

LOVE this picture! That looks like one HAPPY girl to me with both of her GREAT grandparents!




Another one of my favorites from the night...







We had SUCH a WONDERFULLY SPOOKY Halloween, but by the end of it, Lu especially just wanted to get home and EAT SOME CANDY--she had gotten SOOOOOO upset when we kept rushing her from house to house and she couldn't stop and eat what she had just got! And we were POOPED!


We were sooooooo glad to have Grandpa Gary and Grandma Barbara be a part of it with us!

0 comments: