CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dancing Queen

Mae's dance class started in June and she is LOVING it--as long as someone is there holding her hand--and lucky me-- I usually end up out there dancing with all the little girls! BUT, Mae really is LOVING it! She talks about it all week long and is so excited for Thursdays when she gets to put on her little tu-tu and go to "ballerina class."
At the end of class each week all the girls sit in a circle and do "5 Little Monkeys" with a stuffed monkey named "George"--and we all know how Mae feels about her monkeys!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my little Ballerina!

1 comments:

Aubs said...

I am SO excited for little Mae to be dancing! Of course, being a dance teacher I am a little biased! I hope things are going well for you guys and I love seeing all of your pictures (sometimes I feel like a stalker!:) ). Both of your girls are adorable!