CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Lucy's Blessing


Last Saturday on kinda a whim we decided to bless Lucy Rae. My family was coming down anyway to go meet us at a cabin in Flaming Gorge, and with the Swine Flu here in full swing and RSV on its way, we decided not to risk taking the girls out, and did it at our home. It was such a special day for our family! Lucy has been such a blessing in our lives. I think every day how grateful I am for ultrasounds and modern medicine because without it, she wouldn't be here. I know it is because of all the many prayers that were said for this girl that I was able to make it to 38 weeks safely, that she is here and perfect and that I'm able to be here and be her and Mae's mom. Mae still is sooooo excited to have "Cee" as a baby sister-- you'd think the thrill would wear off, but not yet--I think she was waiting for her! I couldn't ask for a more WONDERFUL family! Coby gave Lucy SUCH a sweet blessing---he loves his girls SOOOOO much! She is lucky to have a dad like him who is worthy to hold the priesthood and bless our home with its power! Here are some pics of our beatiful blondie on this special day! Mae was running around like a maniac (imagine that), so I didn't get any good pics of her.




Lucy and his uncle Josh--he loves his nieces













We are so blessed to have such supportive family members who were able to make this such a neat day for Lucy and us!

1 comments:

Katherine said...

She is soooo sweet! I love the pic with her little mouth in a perfect little "o"! I'm so glad you were able to have a good blessing day. She is such a sweetie!