CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

New pics

I've been pretty bad about posting new pics lately, so here is your Mae-Mae fix for the time being...I knew the headband wouldn't last too long so I had to document it. Probably the next time I post some pictures will be when the new baby (who remains nameless as of yet) is here--YAY!!!






Ho this one is for you--- "HUH?"





She is "posing" by the paint can, quite the prop...



She LOVES "baby sister's" room...we may have a problem when she actually has to share it...

This is here- "What, MOM?" (yes, there is attitude already) look...I interrupted her "Yo Gabba-Gabba" session...excuse me!
She is just WAY to cute for her own good!

3 comments:

The Prices said...

I love her gorgeous blue eyes!

Ash said...

That girl is a so freakin' adorable. What a heartbreaker. I can't wait to see what her baby sister looks like!!!

Audy & Ash said...

Oh my she is so precious!